We are looking for permanent full and part-time Retail Sales Representatives to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out.
- Greet customers promptly.
- Provide accurate information on products, pricing, policies, and services.
- Ability to answer customers’ questions about specific products for foot problems.
- Cross and up sale multiple products
- Ensure displays are fully stocked at all times.
- Manage your own sales and returns of merchandise.
- Must be a team player in a fast-paced commissioned sales environment (especially during peak times).
- Educate customers about benefits and features of products.
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Punctuality and attendance at work and meetings are essential.
- Continually develop new product knowledge and acquire better selling skills.
- Maintain a professional sales appearance and comply with policies.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate, or similar role.
- Understanding of the retail sales process.
- Must have basic POS computer skills.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
- Must have basic math, grammar, and spelling skills.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility to work mall hours.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to perform in a store environment that requires standing, kneeling, bending, walking, climbing ladders, carrying, and lifting up to 25 lbs.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch if interested and schedule interviews in the upcoming weeks.